What you can expect from us:
- Courtesy, respect, privacy and confidentiality.
- Quality of medical care, health checks promoting healthy lifestyles and offering preventative advice.
- Explanation and information about your illness, treatment and our services.
- Referral to a specialist for a second opinion when appropriate.
- Surgery appointments to be available on the day.
- We shall do our best to see you on time.
- Prompt investigation of any complaints about the service. We shall answer complaints following the NHS complaints procedure.
- Access to your medical records subject to the legal requirements.
What we ask of you:
- Treat us with the same courtesy and respect as you expect from us.
- The practice will not tolerate any abusive behaviour, either verbal or physical and action will be taken.
- Only request a home visit if you are too ill to come to the surgery. Try to ‘phone in the request before 11.00 am if possible.
- Allow 48 hours before collecting repeat prescriptions.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, please let the surgery know in good time. We may be able to offer it to someone else whose need is urgent.
- Tell us if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please be patient if we are very busy or running late.
Please click on this to see the RCGP guide to GP Services