ONE YOU Cheshire East – For Lifestyle changes & advice
- Friendly local support to help you eat well, move more, stop smoking or drink less – visit the website for help on different areas.
- Form more information, please click the following link to visit the website – www.oneyoucheshireeast.org
- The LINK from the NEWS section on VULNERABLE PATIENT GROUPS
- NHS England has co-produced a series of leaflets which give advice to vulnerable patient groups on how to register with a GP. The groups are; asylum seekers and refugees, homeless people and gypsy/roma/ traveller groups.
- The leaflets, which are available on the NHS Choices website, will advise patients on how to find a GP practice in the local area and assist in registering with the practice. The leaflet also asks that if practices refuse to register a patient, an explanation is given.
- Please click onto the following leaflets to download for further information.
- How to register with a doctor (GP) – People who are homeless
- How to register with a doctor (GP) – Gypsie, traveller & Roma communities
- How to register with a doctor (GP) – Asylum seekers and refugees
- THE SELF-CARE patients link from the NEWS SECTION
- Choose Well
- Think Pharmacy
- Self-Care pages.
- NEW INFORMATION ON SELF-HELP
- The Practice Participation Group have put together a leaflet for Self-Help information for patients and this can be found in the Practice Information section, please Click Here to see more.
- TALKING THERAPIES
- Finding help just got easier – please visit their website:- www.mytalkingtherapies.com or contact them on the following number:- 01625 508598 OR view the information under the Health Awareness section of the website.
- Talking Therapies in Eastern Cheshire
Cheshire East have recently launched a new online resource called Live Well Cheshire East (link) which includes useful information on a range of subjects plus an easy to use directory of services, support and activities. For example, included are details and locations of Sexual Health Clinics, Substance Misuse services and One You Cheshire East lifestyle services. Other services included are Children’s, Communities and Adults Social Care services.
Learn how to manage stress, for more information Click Here.